• Income for 2014 in excess of £550,000 with a profit in excess of £130,000
• (EBITDA) in excess of £185,000 a freehold property values IRO £625,000
• Freehold property value IRO £625,000, viewing recomended
Detached and semi detached properties set in a semi-rural location, close to the town centre and amenities, registered for 6 plus 6 residents (adult learning difficulties and challenging behaviour). Advised fee income of approx £550,000. Includes staff sleep in quarters. Freehold Ref 43623
This is a rare opportunity to acquire 2 highly renowned freehold residential care homes, for adults with learning difficulties (18+ yrs old) which is situated in a sought after area in Bristol.
Property 1 is a large extended semi detached property built in the 1970’s while property 2 is a fully detached extended property built at the same time. Both properties benefit from extended garden areas and have been extensively modified/extended to serve the needs of the residents.
There are good services within walking distance of the house, including shops, cafes’ and public houses.
The business has successfully operated in the locality for over twenty two years and during that time has earned a truly enviable reputation for providing excellent standards of care and support within a warm and friendly environment. The homes enjoy regular referrals and recommendations.
The care home demonstrates an excellent trading record with historically high occupancy at capacity, there is a compliment of qualified and experienced staff in place, which is another factor of the home’s success and reputation.
The business is extremely successful and produces healthy levels of fee income and excellent profits. All of the clients are long term and paid for by social services at variable fee rates, depending upon their needs. The business is only now being offered for sale due to the vendors wishing to scale back towards semi retirement.
The homes would ideally suit an energetic hands-on owner operator or could also be an excellent addition for an experienced operative who already has an existing presence within the care sector.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire two first class freehold residential care homes for adults with learning difficulties (18+ yrs old) which is situated within such a popular location. A viewing is therefore strongly recommended.
• Stunningly presented 3 storey Victorian terrace in affluent location • Income 2014 £383,981 EBITDA £90,49...More Details
• Domiciliary care with day care and contracts • Fee income for 2015 in excess of £450,000 and growing • Pr...More Details
• Charming care home for residents with learning disabilities and mental health, registered for 14 resident...More Details