• Fee income Y/E Jun 2014 £346,165
• Residential care home in Devon
• Valuable property close to coast
Well established residential care home in Devon. Specialises in offering living to people with learning disabilities. Currently registered for 12. Occupancy is 90% full. Fee income Y/E Jun 2014 £346,165. Valuable property. Freehold. Ref: 42999
This established care home is located in Devon. There are good transport links with easy access to the major road and rail networks. This is a great lifestyle opportunity.
The care home operates from a substantial property which has undergone extensive refurbishment throughout creating a warm, comfortable environment for 12 residents. The home specialises in offering 24 hour care to people with learning disabilities.
It has achieved an excellent reputation and as a result enjoys high occupancy levels, having established strong links with social services which currently accounts for 100% of business.
The business is currently run in a very friendly, family style and offers a stimulating and caring environment to residents. There is scope to boost turnover by increasing occupancy levels or by offering more respite and day care.
This is a great opportunity to acquire an impressive care home which currently achieves an adjusted net profit in excess of £63,000. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Summary. Impressive specialist care home offering high profits with potential for more. Ideal acquisition for a small group looking for growth or for an individual owner/operator seeking a strong investment.
• Care home for learning and physically disabled adults, registered for 9 residents • 2015 residents fees o...More Details
• Highly renowned residential care home • Advised fee income circa £254,652 pa (y/e 30.04.2014) • Enviable ...More Details
• Substantial detached property • Formerly a care home • Potential for alternative use (STPP) • Vacant, vie...More Details