• 2015 residents fees of £353,157
• Freehold, with a possible Leasehold option
• Run by the vendors with full management backup, retirement sale
Care home for learning and physically disabled adults, registered for 9 residents. 2015 fees £353,157. Freehold, with a possible Leasehold option. Run by the vendors with full management backup, retirement sale. 43213
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a coastal located care home. The business has been established for over 30 years, with an excellent reputation within the area and only having minor competition locally. The home is close to the main commuter routes and close to the local beaches.
The business has successfully operated within the area for over 30 years, being with the current vendors since 1984. The home has been extended and developed to have an envious reputation and is very well known locally. The home does not have to advertise due to this reputation and is generally full, and often with a waiting list.
This care home caters for adults with learning and physical learning disabilities and represents both private and social services clients. Complimented by the principles of the owners who run the home and fully supported by their compliment of managerial and qualified staff, another factor in the home’s success.
The home generates an excellent profitable fee income and has only been offered for sale due to the retirement of the current vendors.
The home would ideally suit an energetic hands on owner who also adopts the principles of the residents being in an extension to their home and not in a care home. This factor is important to the vendors. The home also represents excellent potential with scope for an experienced operator who is seeking a lifestyle change of area.
Summary. This represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a well established care home with an enviable reputation, upon either a freehold basis or a leasehold basis, being highly profitable and offering a lifestyle due to the management structure and only available due to the retirement of the vendors. Early viewing is recommended to avoid any disappointment.
• Registered for 12 offering 24 hour care • Fee income Y/E Jun 2014 £346,165 • Residential care home in Dev...More Details
• Highly renowned residential care home • Advised fee income circa £254,652 pa (y/e 30.04.2014) • Enviable ...More Details
• • Combined income of £3,150k for the year ended the 30th of September 2015 generating an adjusted EBITDA ...More Details