• 11 single rooms & 3 double rooms
• Strong Fee income for y/e 2015 £420,802 with EBITDA of £114,821
• Located in a bustling seaside town
Registered for 17 residents providing nursing care for the elderly. 11 single rooms & 3 double rooms. Attractive residential home with spacious rooms. Located in a bustling seaside town. Fee income for y/e 2015 £420,802. Valuable property. Freehold. Ref 40218
The home is set in an attractive residential area of the town that consists of predominantly large private houses.
There are a number of features that make this distinctive nursing home noteworthy. Consisting of 11 single rooms and 3 double rooms, this presents owners with an ideal split. The Nursing Home prides itself on the care offered to the residents. There is a spacious day room and residents are encouraged to engage in the various activities that are offered. There is an attractive dining room. Great emphasis and attention is given to quality of food, with local produce being used wherever possible, ensuring meals are as fresh as possible.
This is a profitable business; accounts for year end 2015 show a fee income of £420,802. The valuable freehold property makes this an acquisition worthy of very serious consideration.
Retirement sale of substantial CQC approved detached property registered for 17 in good coastal suburb with...More Details
• EMI & Dementia care home registered for 20 residents • Substantial detached valuable property • Turnover...More Details
• Nursing and dementia care registered for 21 residents • Annual income in the region of £800,000 with exce...More Details