• Turnover 2013 - £142,102. Profit - £16,061
• Popular coastal location
• Potential to increase registration (STPP)
Semi detached property set in Essex coastal location, registered for 5 residents with mental health. Potential to add an additional 3 rooms (STPP). Includes one bed self contained flat.
FREEHOLD REF: 42631
The Residential Home is located in Essex on a tree lined road in an urban location close to the sea front. The property is a good sized semi detached period property, arranged over three floors and has been extended over time to provide good sized accommodation with a home from home feel. Its bordered by well maintained shrubbery.
The business was purchased by our client in 2008 although there has been a care home on the same site for many years. This residential home has an extremely good reputation with the local authority with regards to placements and caters for 5 residents with Mental Health.
The property also boasts owner’s accommodation on the top floor which is presented in good order throughout, making it an ideal opportunity for either a first time buyer or existing operator to purchase a well established business in a popular coastal location and viewing is therefore strongly recommended.
• Care for the elderly (including dementia) registered for 15 residents with plans drawn up to increase to ...More Details
• Residential Care home situated in affluent village location • Purpose built care home registered for 17 r...More Details
• Turnover c. £ 2.5 Million • Fully Managed • Net Profit c. £ 350,000 • Enviable Reputation • Largest prov...More Details