• Advised fee income of c. £208,000 per annum with good profits
• Potential to extend to 6 residents STPP
• Substantial extended three storey semi detached property set in a semi-rural location, on the outskirts of London
Substantial extended three storey semi detached property set in a semi-rural location. Registered for 5 residents, (Mental Illness) with potential to extend to 6 STPP. Advised fee income of c. £208,000 per annum with good profits.
Freehold . Ref 42087
The home is located on the outskirts of Greater London, on a tree lined road in a densely populated residential area. The property is arranged over three floors providing good sized accommodation and a home from home feel.
The business was established by our client and has an extremely good reputation with Kent Council with regards to placements. The business caters for five residents who have a mental illness with many clients being placed in the home after leaving establishments.
The business currently turns over approximately £208,000 per annum based on four residents in at any one time and given the size of the accommodation our client has advised an additional room could be added STPP.
The five registered rooms all have en-suite facilities and provide flexible accommodation.
In our opinion this is an ideal opportunity to purchase an established and well respected business in a Greater London location and can be purchased along with an additional seven bed detached property within half a mile which up until October 2013 also traded as a care home for mental health.
• Superb 4 bed learning disability care home, registered for 4 with 4 single bedrooms • Fee income to year ...More Details
A well established, family run residential care home registered to provide care for up to 4 registered serv...More Details
• Home for the elderly and mental health Registered for 6 • Twelve month income £141,508 (y/e 2014) • Good ...More Details