• Twelve month income £640,615 y/e (30.09.2015)
• Impressive EBITDA of £154,825
• Superb Hertfordshire location, Manager run
Impressive dementia and EMI care home set in a superb Hertfordshire location on tree lined avenue benefitting from transport links to London.Registered for 27 residents, turnover of £640,615, with good profits. Well established business with an excellent reputation. Freehold Ref: 43768
The nursing home is located within an affluent, densely populated residential area of Hertfordshire on a tree lined avenue with excellent links to London.
The business operates from a substantial Grade II Listed property which is arranged over three floors and has been extended over time to now provide excellent accommodation with a truly home from home feel, where residents are encouraged to furnish their rooms with their own belongings and furniture.
The business has been owned by our client since 2011 although there has been a care home on the same site for many years.
The home has an extremely good reputation with both the private sector and the local authority with regards to placements and can cater for 27 residents suffering from dementia and mental illness, although the current operators chose to take a maximum of 24 residents by using the 3 twin rooms as superior singles.
In our opinion this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a well-established and well respected business in a superb Hertfordshire location within easy reach of London.
The home would represent an excellent investment for an experienced operator who already has an existing presence within the care sector and is looking to expand. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the home and the location.
• Charming care home for residents with learning disabilities and mental health, registered for 14 resident...More Details
• Charming care home for residents with learning disabilities (7 single registered rooms) • Convenient and ...More Details
• • Combined income of £3,150k for the year ended the 30th of September 2015 generating an adjusted EBITDA ...More Details