• Substantial and imposing property
• 18 single bedrooms (12 en suite facilities)
• Well presented throughout
Detached Closed Care Home for the elderly, (Previously Registered for 18 residents). Substantial and imposing property, 18 single bedrooms (12 en suite facilities), well presented throughout, suit a variety of other uses. Freehold Ref 40958
This is an opportunity to purchase a closed Care Home (recently fire damaged) which occupies a convenient and accessible location in the popular Lancashire market town of Darwen. Highfield Care Home is located a short distance from the town centre with its wide selection of shops and amenities with a supermarket and The Aldridge Community Academy within walking distance. There are public transport facilities available outside the property and the main (A666) commuter route and the (M65) motorway are close at hand.
When trading, Highfield Care Home was registered for 18 residents providing residential care for the elderly.
The impressive and imposing double fronted period property has been extensively updated and extended during recent years providing spacious and versatile eighteen bedroom accommodation (twelve with en suite facilities) over two floors.
Whilst the property has previously operated as a Residential Care Home, the premises would suit a wide variety of alternative uses subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission from the local authority.
Summary. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial freehold closed Care Home for the elderly which occupies such a convenient trading location.
Viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
• 18 rooms, 12 en-suite • Detached closed care home • Substantial and imposing property • Potential opportu...More Details
• Well established residential care home for the elderly, registered for 8 residents • Fee Income £147,757 ...More Details
• Residential Care Home registered for 6 residents with Learning Difficulties • Fee income £173,515 per an...More Details