• Fee income £173,515 per annum (y/e 31.03.14)
• Operated under management
• 4 Single bedrooms and one shared bedroom
Residential Care Home registered for 6 residents with Learning Difficulties. Fee income £173,515 per annum (y/e 31.03.14), operated under management, historically high occupancy levels, 4 Single and one shared room, well presented spacious accommodation. Freehold Ref 40400
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire an established Residential Care Home registered for residents with learning difficulties which is conveniently situated in a popular and sought after district.
Having successfully operated in the locality for many years, this well known home has established an enviable reputation for providing excellent standards of care and support within a warm, secure environment. The home subsequently enjoys regular referrals and recommendations demonstrating a strong trading record with historically high occupancy levels at or near capacity.
There is an experienced management team and compliment of qualified staff in place which is another factor of the homes success and reputation.
The home operates from substantial and imposing semi detached premises which have been considerably extended providing deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation which is well appointed with tasteful, attractive décor.
The home is a successful business producing healthy levels of fee income and associated profitability which is operated under management. The business would therefore ideally suit an ambitious and focused hands on operative or could alternatively provide an ideal investment opportunity. To fully appreciate this first class business opportunity, viewing is strongly recommended.
Summary. A first class opportunity to purchase a successful business with a well presented freehold property. To avoid disappointment, viewing is recommended.
• Delightful Detached Nursing Home, (Reg 21 residents - operate as maximum 19) • Fee Income £462,408 (10 mo...More Details
• Well established residential care home for the elderly, registered for 8 residents • Fee Income £147,757 ...More Details
• Delightful residential care home registered for 21 residents • Fee income £498,256 per annum (y/e 31.03.1...More Details