• Fee income of £468,871 (31/03/2016), EBITDA £142,168
• 11 single bedrooms, spacious property and potential to extend
• S/C 2 bed High dependency unit, approx one acre of lawns and gardens, great potential for development
Residential care home registered for 11 residents with learning disabilities, including a high dependency unit, historically healthy occupancy levels, spacious and neatly present accommodation, potential to extend, Fee income£468,871 (31/03/2016), EBITDA £142,168. Freehold Ref:43552
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire an established residential care home, which is registered for residents with learning disabilities as well as having a high dependency self contained unit.
Having successfully operated in the locality for a number of years, this well known care home has established a reputation for providing quality care within a warm, secure environment. The home subsequently enjoys regular referrals and recommendations demonstrating a strong trading record with historically high occupancy levels at or near capacity.
The care home operates from substantial and imposing detached premises, which provides deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation which is neatly appointed throughout with tasteful, attractive décor.
The care home is a successful business producing healthy levels of fee income yet offers potential for expansion. There is the opportunity to possibly extend the property with planning permission in place to create three additional ground floor rooms.
This is a first class investment for an energetic hands on owner operator or could also prove to be an excellent addition for an experienced operative who already has a presence within the care sector.
To fully appreciate this excellent opportunity, viewing is highly recommended.
Northamptonshire - Prime position development site with full planning permission granted for 50 bed Nursing...More Details
• Turnover c. £ 468,000 • Established 2006 • Net Profit c. £ 80,000 • Enviable Reputation • Growing • Ho...More Details
• Care home for residents with physical & learning disabilities, registered for 6 residents • Fee Income £2...More Details