• Income of £325k in the year ended 30th of April 2015 generating an adjusted EBITDA of 28%.
• Extensive freehold property refurbished to a high standard and set in a picturesque location
• Good Care Inspectorate rating
Extensive freehold care home. Lovely area of Scotland. Residential and palliative care for 13 residents. Good Care Inspectorate ratings. Investments have created significant growth. Excellent reputation within the local community. Strong business with scope to expand and develop. £325k turnover & EBITDA of 28% (30/04/15). 44165
Project Mabel represents the opportunity to acquire a freehold family-run care home in a picturesque village within Scotland. The business provides residential and palliative care for 13 elderly residents and has good Care Inspectorate ratings.
The investments made by the current owner has created significant growth for the company, and has established the care home as an excellent care provider with a highly renowned reputation within the local community. The sale of the business provides significant opportunity for an owner to take over a business with strong foundations in place, with significant scope to expand and develop, such as with the addition of extra care services.
• Local Authority Contracts • 680+ care hours per week • Retirement sale • Well Established with excellent...More Details
• Sought after residential care home registered for 22 residents (17 en-suite) • Fee income (y/e 30/4/16) £...More Details
Central Business Sales is delighted to offer to the market a fantastic care home located in an affluent are...More Details