• Highly sought after and affluent Surrey/South London location
• Experienced management team in place
• High occupancy. Truly enviable reputation
• Planning submitted for the addition of up to 10 additional bedrooms
• Strong and consistent trading history
• Scope to significantly increase turnover through property expansion
• Rare and exciting opportunity. Viewing highly recommended
**Offers Invited** - SUPERB LONG-ESTABLISHED NURSING HOME. This highly successful nursing home for the elderly was established by the present owners in the 1990's and has earned a truly enviable reputation for providing the highest standards of care, support and dignity within a warm and friendly environment.
The nursing home has 20 beds with lift access to all floors and enjoys an outstanding local reputation with both the private sector and local authorities, benefiting from constant positive referrals and recommendations. There is scope to add another 10 bedrooms and planning has already been submitted.
Situated in a superb and affluent location inside the M25 and within easy reach of Central London the home operates with an experienced management team and compliment of very qualified carers, which is another factor of the home's success and reputation.
Expansion. The nursing home offers excellent potential and room to grow, given a superb reputation, high occupancy rates and further scope for increased operating capacity through extending the premises (STPP).
Summary. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a first class and long established freehold nursing home in a prime location, that is only now being offered for sale due to retirement. A viewing is therefore highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to bring to the market this successfully trading day care busines...More Details
• Well established and profitable home care business, providing approx. 2000 care hours a week • Twelve mon...More Details
Operating Throughout UK The Business: The business was established in 2000 and incorporated in its curre...More Details