• Sought after & accessible residential area
• Garden and car parking for a number of vehicles
• Well presented victorian detached three storey premises, viewing recommended
Well presented victorian detached three storey premises, previously registered for 14, garden and car parking for a number of vehicles. Viewing recommended. Ref:43278
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire this freehold former residential care home for the elderly located in Meols which forms part of the Wirral in Cheshire.
The property occupies a prominent and accessible main road position in a sought after and established residential area. The home is within a short distance of the delightful seaside town of Hoylake with its wide range of shops and amenities. The major commuter routes, Hoylake train station and the (M53) motorway are all also close at hand.
The home operated from a highly visible and imposing Victorian detached three storey premises offering spacious accommodation, which is well appointed throughout with tasteful décor and quality furnishings.
To fully appreciate this first class opportunity, viewing is highly recommended.
Summary. This is a rare opportunity to acquire this Victorian detached three storey former care home, viewing is therefore highly recommended.
• Delightful detached residential care home for the elderly, registered for 15 residents • Fee income £288,...More Details
• Delightful detached residential care home for the elderly, registered for 13 residents • Fee Income £215,...More Details
• Well established detached care home for the elderly registered for 10 residents with 10 single bedrooms •...More Details