• Convenient and popular residential area, suit a variety of uses
• Spacious and versatile accommodation over 3 floors, 14 bedrooms
• Passenger lift, spacious grounds, rare opportunity, viewing recommended
**OFFERS INVITED**Substantial detached residential care home for the elderly, convenient and popular residential area, Lancashire. Spacious and versatile accommodation over 3 floors, 14 bedrooms, passenger lift, spacious grounds, suit a variety of uses, viewing highly recommended. Freehold ref 44308
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial detached former care home for the elderly, which is located in the popular Ashton on Ribble district of Preston in Lancashire.
The property is ideally located within an established and well populated residential area just a short drive from the Docklands with the major commuter routes, motorway network and public transport facilities all close at hand.
The highly visible and imposing double fronted detached three storey period property has been extended and upgraded to provide versatile accommodation offering spacious public areas, 13 single and 1 twin bedroom with the benefit of a passenger lift.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a substantial freehold property located in a sought after residential area, and viewing is therefore highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Due to its size and location, the property may also suit a variety of commercial and residential uses subject to the relevant planning approval.
Summary. To fully appreciate this rare opportunity, viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
• Delightful Detached Nursing Home, (Reg 21 residents - operate as maximum 19) • Fee Income £462,408 (10 mo...More Details
• Delightful residential care home registered for 21 residents • Fee income £498,256 per annum (y/e 31.03.1...More Details
• Combined income of £667k for the year ended the 31st of July 2015 • EBITDA £216K • Registered for 28 acro...More Details