The Care Village, which provides a total of 209 beds, consists of 3 areas: Extra Care Apartments, Residential Care Units and the Nursing Dementia Units. These three facilities provide varying levels of care, from assistance with everyday tasks to those requiring more concentrated levels of care.
Care home based in a town with an approximate population of 87,100 (2012), of which 14,750 (16.9%) are aged 65+, higher than the UK average at 16.4%. This figure is anticipated to rise to 17,300 over 65s by 2021.
- Purchase price £70,000 (usually £75,000).
- Cash input required just £44,800
- 12% rental returns assured for 10 years (10,200)
- First 3 years' returns paid by deduction of the purchase price (£25,200)
- 125% assured buy-back in year 10
- Only initial £500 deposit needed to reserve a unit
- Working with the council to make sure upon opening the care home will be fully occupied
- The company developing the care homes is relatively young but is growing fast. Revenue in 2013 was £4.1 million, in 2014 was £14.2 million and the forecast for 2015 is £42 million.
- Each investor receives full legal title and a 125 year lease registered at the Land Registry.
- Other opportunities in different phases also (Different Levels on Investment & Return)
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details
Relax and enjoy this easy to run Luxury 5 Star self catering holiday business. A majestic Victorian Manor H...More Details
Practice established 1999. Busy area opposite mainline station. Good reputation. Good customer base with re...More Details