• Combined registration of 24
• Robust organisational structure with an experienced and long standing management team in
• Excellent reputation - CQC rating of ‘Good’ for both homes
OFFERS INVITED. Specialist care group comprising of 3 care homes. Combined reg 24. Combination of residential care & supported living. LD, MH & challenging behaviour. Excellent reputation. Consistently high occupancy. Experienced mgmt team. Very profitable - £1458k t/o & £820k EBITDA (30/6/15). Exceptional growth in 2016. 44546
Offers are invited for Project Bloom, which represents the opportunity to acquire a renowned specialist care group located in the South East, comprising of two care homes with a combined registration of 24. The homes provide a combination of residential care and supported living apartments for working age adults with learning disabilities, mental health problems and challenging behaviour.
The business prides itself on being able to re-integrate the people who use its services back into society and enjoys an excellent reputation for providing quality care with a range of health and social services. The homes benefit from consistently high occupancy and regular referrals.
There is a robust organisational structure in place with an experienced and long standing management team supported by a full complement of dedicated care professionals. CQC rating of ‘Good’ for both homes.
Turnover in the year ending 30th June 2015 was £889,000 which generated a very strong adjusted EBITDA of £431,000. Exceptionally strong growth year on year for 2016.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a successful business and would suit an existing operator within the specialist care sector who is looking to expand their group, or an investor looking to acquire a very profitable business .
• Residential Care home situated in affluent village location • Purpose built care home registered for 17 r...More Details
• Turnover c. £ 2.5 Million • Fully Managed • Net Profit c. £ 350,000 • Enviable Reputation • Largest prov...More Details
• Well respected and impressive pair of specialist care homes, with a combined registration of 7 residents ...More Details