• Substantial bricks & mortar value
• Currently registered for 16 residents aged 65 and over
• Well-established with a strong reputation within the locality
Project Heritage represents the opportunity to acquire a freehold care home in the South East of England, which specialises in residential and respite care for residents aged 65 and over.
• Residential and dementia care home • Substantial detached and valuable period property • Turnover £668,48...More Details
• Superb care home for residents with learning disabilities • Highly sought after and affluent Surrey/South...More Details
• Delightful residential care home for the Elderly, registered for 25 residents • Fee income £477,793 per a...More Details