• Offers both residential and respite care
• Currently registered for 16 residents aged 65 and over
• Well-established with a strong reputation within the locality
Project Heritage represents the opportunity to acquire a freehold care home in the South East of England, which specialises in residential and respite care for residents aged 65 and over.
• Residential and dementia care home • Substantial detached and valuable period property • Average fees c. ...More Details
Northamptonshire - Prime position development site with full planning permission granted for 50 bed Nursing...More Details
• Substantial detached property • Formerly a care home • Potential for alternative use (STPP) • Vacant, vie...More Details