· Provides all levels of domiciliary care, including palliative.
· c.2,000 hours worked per week.
· Sizeable private client base - 33% of hours worked.
· Effective management enables operation without shareholder oversight.
· All caregiving staff qualified or working towards NVQ Level 2 in Social Care, as a minimum.
· Excellent staff retention, currently 50% with 5+ years' service.
· Leasehold premises with training facility & ample room for expansion.
Location: West Midlands England, UK
Sales: 1.2m / Adj. EBITDA £180k
• Group of 2 impressive and highly lucrative care homes, offering residential and nursing care, registered ...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
Lancashire, T/O in excess of £290,000, Established in 1997, Registered for 15 service users, 15 singl...More Details