· Provides all levels of domiciliary care, including palliative.
· c.2,000 hours worked per week.
· Sizeable private client base - 33% of hours worked.
· Effective management enables operation without shareholder oversight.
· All caregiving staff qualified or working towards NVQ Level 2 in Social Care, as a minimum.
· Excellent staff retention, currently 50% with 5+ years' service.
· Leasehold premises with training facility & ample room for expansion.
Location: West Midlands England, UK
Sales: 1.2m / Adj. EBITDA £180k
CUMBRIA Lovely detached Care Home set in large village, delightful countryside close busy centres. Reg for ...More Details
Northamptonshire - Prime position development site with full planning permission granted for 50 bed Nursing...More Details
• Substantial detached property • Formerly a care home • Potential for alternative use (STPP) • Vacant, vie...More Details