· Provides all levels of domiciliary care, including palliative.
· c.2,000 hours worked per week.
· Sizeable private client base - 33% of hours worked.
· Effective management enables operation without shareholder oversight.
· All caregiving staff qualified or working towards NVQ Level 2 in Social Care, as a minimum.
· Excellent staff retention, currently 50% with 5+ years' service.
· Leasehold premises with training facility & ample room for expansion.
Location: West Midlands England, UK
Sales: 1.2m / Adj. EBITDA £180k
A local business that operates a transport and companionship service helping our senior citizens to get out...More Details
A unique business that operates a transport and companionship service helping our senior citizens to get ou...More Details
Open to Offers for a 100% Share Purchase • Turnover c. £ 505,000 • Established 2006 • Net Profit c. £ 8...More Details