• 13 bedrooms all for single use with en suite toilet and wash hand basin
• Communal sitting, dining and kitchen areas
• Linked 9 bedroom house / guest house
• Suit existing use, development or conversion
Workington is one of the main commercial centres on the west coast of Cumbria with industrial areas and a shopping centre. It lies about 35 miles west of junction 40 of the M6 motorway via the A66, 30 miles from Carlisle via the A595 and A596 and just a few miles inland is the Lake District National Park. The property lies in a prominent position in a residential area on the A66 Stainburn Road on the outskirts of the town close to a roundabout and adjoining Workington Academy.
The property comprises a two storey 13 bedroom Care Home Block and linked 9 bedroom House and Guest House with parking. The house and guest house is suitable for a range of uses including owners accommodation or an extension of the care home facilities.
The Care Home is registered with the Care Quality Commission for 13 service users requiring non nursing care specialising in adults over 65 and /or adults with learning disabilities. It was established in 1995 and operates with 16 staff. Trading accounts for the year ended 31 October 2014 show income of £285,500 and adjusted net profit of £75,970. The 2015 accounts are currently awaited.
CUMBRIA Lovely detached Care Home set in large village, delightful countryside close busy centres. Reg for ...More Details
• Charming former detached residential care home, previously registered for 26 residents • 3 acre grounds •...More Details
• Exquisite Detached Residential Home for the elderly (Registered for 28) • Sought after location, 26 singl...More Details