• Occupies a large, fully renovated freehold property with an estimated property guide price of £1.2 - £1.25 million
• Registered for 19 places, 60/40 split on social services/private clients
• Income of £430k for the year ended 31st March 2015, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £165k
Specialist dementia care in Devon, registered for 19, fully renovated freehold property with guide price over £1.2m, income £430k for 2015, EBITDA £165k.
Project Daffodil represents the opportunity to acquire a well-established freehold care home in Devon which specialises in care for older people with dementia.
Set in an enlarged detached home, the business was purchased 17 years ago by the vendors. They have transformed the setting throughout their tenure to exceptionally high standards and created a 19-bed care home that enjoys good occupancy levels and a first-class reputation within the local community. Its reputation leads to regular recommendations and referrals.
The home offers a superb natural environment for its service users and is considered a ‘home from home’. Its reputation, coupled with ‘Good’ Care Quality Commission report, offer scope to attract future clients from the densely populated residential area located nearby.
The vendors currently run the home on a daily basis, supported by a full complement of dedicated and well trained staff. Two of the staff members have been identified as being fully capable of becoming the registered manager.
The home is now only being offered for sale due to the wish of the vendors to retire. Opportunities exist for a new owner to build on the success and foundations established to take the business to the next level.
• Residential care home, registered for 26 residents • Fee income 2015 £631,417 - EBITDA £238,214 • Multi a...More Details
Profitable Devon Care Home 21 Bed Unit (includes 4 bedded specialist Dementia Unit) High Spec Facilities Ea...More Details
• Substantial detached property • Formerly a care home • Potential for alternative use (STPP) • Vacant, vie...More Details