The building has previously been used for A1 and A2 use, most recently occupied by a furniture retailer.
The building offers a good level of potential to be used for retail or office use.
The landlord may consider selling the property (price on application).
• TOWN CENTRE RETAIL / OFFICE BUILDING
• WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN / VEHICLE TRADE
• 4 STOREY BUILDING / WOULD SUIT VARIETY OF USES
• INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
• TOTAL NIA: 230 SQ M (2,476 SQ FT)
Location Details: 68 TOPPING STREET
This shop premises has been created during the re-development of the former Yorkshire Bank building. Part o...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this retail unit for lease. A ground floor shop that was previousl...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to bring to the market this retail unit which has previously been used as a...More Details