The ground and first floor may be let separately by the landlord depending on lease negotiations.
The building has previously been used for A1 and A2 use, most recently occupied by a furniture retailer.
The building offers a good level of potential to be used for retail or office use.
The landlord may consider selling the property (price on application).
• TOWN CENTRE RETAIL/OFFICE BUILDING
• WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN/VEHICLE TRADE
• 4 STOREY BUILDING/WOULD SUIT VARIETY OF USES
• INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
• TOTAL NIA: 460 SQ M (4,951 SQ FT)
Location Details: 68 TOPPING STREET
Single fronted spacious retail unit situated on Talbot Road close to its junction with Abingdon Street. Tot...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for rent this retail unit comprising of an open plan ground floor...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer for rent this ground floor retail unit located on the Lancashire...More Details