The company also manufactures a range of home office file boxes and cash boxes (for which it owns the design rights) on-site within its purpose-built manufacturing facility.
Products are sold both UK-wide & internationally to a wide range of customers, including multiple highly recognised retailers.
· Client base consists of high street names such as WH Smith & Argos, as well as online retailer Amazon.
· Multi-faceted company with a 300 strong product range.
· Holds IP rights on c.25 product lines, including top-selling metal storage boxes.
· Onsite product manufacturing capabilities - freehold owned by shareholders; sale optional.
· Short lead times - c.£850k of stock held at all times.
· c.60% of inventory sourced from network of international suppliers.
· Sizeable organic year-on-year growth & consistent profit margins.
Sales: £3.7m / Adj. EBITDA £386k
Our client is a supplier and distributor of fastenings and has the largest stock in the UK. They are based ...More Details
CORPORATE GIFTS, key fobs, diaries, pens etc, lifestyle business run from home, established client base in ...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details