The area that the business serves covers Wales, the border counties and the South and West of England. The business can demonstrate a healthy profit margin and shows a strong net profit. The business is run by three directors who now wish to retire
Location: Based in Wales but can be relocated if required
Annual Sales: £526,000
Accounts: Will be made available once the business has been viewed.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Premises: The present ground floor property consists of an entrance door leading into a reception area. The total area is approx. 406 square metres. There is an office with a partitioned inner office and staff toilet. The rest of the property consists of storage with shelving and racking. There is a partial mezzanine floor
Leasehold New lease available
Rent: £10,740 per year
Rates: £1,600 per year
• The business is very well established
• The business has scope to expand with targeted marketing and can serve the whole of the UK
• The business could benefit from a website
• The vendors are prepared to offer an extended handover period to ensure a smooth transition to the purchasers.
• The business can be relocated as there are no ‘walk in’ retail sales
Support & Training: handover training available
Location Details: Based in Wales but can be relocated if required
Leasehold New lease available Rent: £10,740 per year Rates: £1,600 per year
Business established since 2005 Work from home with flexible hours Earnings in excess of £75,000 per annum ...More Details
Established in 1997, this is an Independent U.K retailer of the finest quality, fresh roasted coffee, loose...More Details
Artisan ICE CREAM & SORBET manufacturer, currently based DEVON, offered for RE-LOCATION, could be based...More Details