The products supplied have all been extensively used in landscaping and construction projects, including schools, industrial buildings, leisure sector, public developments and residential projects.
This profitable, brand leading UK company serves the public, commercial and domestic sectors with a supply of construction and landscaping materials through online trading to a loyal nationally located customer base and, to a lesser degree, walk-in clients locally based to the premises.
The business was commenced by our client in 2003, who has steadily grown the business to its current sales of circa £560,000 for the year ending 29 February 2016, posting a gross margin of £118,000 and producing an Adjusted Net Profit of some £75,000.
Our client reliably informs us that the business is full relocatable to almost anywhere in the country, as it is not entirely necessary to be set up as it currently is with a distribution warehouse, as most of the products can be supplied direct from the manufactures. it should be noted that stock levels are extremely low for the operation anyway with accounts for the last financial year only showing some £25,000 of stock.
This business is, in our opinion, exceptional well situated to be taken to its next stage of development, with the market being huge as well as other products being available, which would without doubt, both increase sales as well as profitability.
Please note that our client has been running the business over the last few years, very much as a lifestyle, which also adds to the fact that this business offers huge potential to any purchaser with the necessary skill-set, or in fact a current business owner looking to diversify.
- Highly recognised name throughout the UK, with excellent product ranges.
- Very well established with sales of £550,000 for the last financial year, which was an 11% increase year on year.
- This is a turnkey operation, with full systems, websites, with low-cost warehousing available, if required.
- Products targeted at industrial, landscape professionals, builders, local councils, nature conservationists, as well as home owners direct.
- Minimal stock holding required.
- Substantial potential for product range development and market expansion.
- Ideal bolt-on for existing builders merchant or similar, looking to expand, or would also suit well connected individual looking to acquire their first business.
- Excellent repeat business received from blue-chip clients, including large builder merchant chain as well as the National Trust.
- Flexible lease in place making the business fully relocatable.
- Offers sought for 100% of the issued share capital, plus the net assets.
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details
Relax and enjoy this easy to run Luxury 5 Star self catering holiday business. A majestic Victorian Manor H...More Details
Practice established 1999. Busy area opposite mainline station. Good reputation. Good customer base with re...More Details