- Excellent lifestyle business in a delightful location.
- Large residential property with 4 ensuite bedrooms.
- 3 self-contained 2 bedroomed cottages
- Sustainable income of circa £44,000 pa
- All year round occupancy, many repeat customers.
- Easy to run business, typically one day per week.
- All the properties are in excellent condition and finished to a very high standard.
- Easy access to superb countryside and coastline.
- Profitable business which will benefit from the development of Hinckley point power station..
- There is space to convert the business to a B & B with substantial increase in revenue.
The property and business is located in West Somerset and within a recognised area of outstanding natural beauty (ANOB) indeed it was the first area in the UK to be nominated (1957). This status attracts huge visitor numbers who are looking to carry out country pursuits on the West Somerset coast and Exmoor National park.
In addition to recreational clients there is substantial demand from commercial clients, such demand will increase exponentially once construction starts on the new reactor at Hinckley point. The business already benefits from high occupation rates resulting from current activities at the plant.
Whilst semi-rural the property has easy access to the main arterial road network and the beautiful surrounding countryside and local tourist destinations.
Is this business home based: Yes
* Character B&B within popular Somerset village * Character Grade II Listed property * Adaptable accommodat...More Details
The Kingsway is a fine detached residence with accommodation on 3 floors. The ground floor provides a comf...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Castlebrook Holiday Cottages. The property was converted int...More Details