- Magnificent coastal property with uninterrupted coastal views.
- 4 superbly appointed letting suites.
- High occupancy rates throughout the whole year.
- Easy to run business with minimal daily involvement.
- Huge scope for expansion with other income streams available.
- Large self-contained owner's accommodation with three bedrooms and private gardens.
- High income business with minimal costs and involvement.
- Excellent trip advisor rating with superb reviews.
- Luxurious suites with quality soft furnishings.
- Genuine reason for sale.
The business is prominently situated on Minehead Esplanade; the property enjoys spectacular and uninterrupted views over the Bristol Channel. It is ideally placed in the heart of this popular tourist area which is surrounded by the Exmoor National park and a number of local attractions.
The business benefits from an extended season, many guests choose to visit out of season so they can take advantage of lower visitor numbers whilst enjoying the local countryside, stunning villages and the very popular 'South West Coastal Path' passes in front of the property. Minehead is the westerly base for the West Somerset steam railway, they operates the year through and provide many events at the station which draws tourists from all over the country.
Is this business home based: Yes
Guide Price £545,000 Minehead Somerset Spacious family run bed and breakfast Excellent home income opport...More Details
Alcombe House is a small Georgian end terraced residence of great charm, built by the Luttrell family of ne...More Details
This property has only been on the market, twice in the last 37 years. It is now available due to genuine ...More Details