· With some 800+ systems installed, many blue chip clients, predominantly in the pharmaceutical, logistics, automotive and confectionery sectors, keeping hundreds of millions of £ worth of inventory in peak condition.
· The shareholders are willing to consider either a full or partial exit and are prepared to consider a range of deal structures that will enable them to exploit the opportunities that are presently available.
· Perfectly positioned for growth due increasingly stringent building & client product regulations.
· Unique systems run up to 30% cheaper than alternatives due to advanced control development.
· Strong 2nd tier management team in place.
· Market leading position by boasting a high level of IP and invests heavily in R&D.
· Offers bespoke temperature control solutions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
· Arranges service and maintenance for its systems via third parties and can supply spare parts. Its maintenance function has expanded to support HVAC systems installed by others.
Location: UK Wide
Sales: £3.5m / Adj. EBITDA £459k
Established in 2011 as a cottage industry, the business moved to a small unit and then opened in Sandown Hi...More Details
Established Over 20 Years Annual Turnover Of £80,000 Diverse Client Base Fully Relocatable Plenty Of Scope ...More Details
UK. Turnover of £713,000 with adjusted EBITDA of over £320,000. Established over 10 years. Provides recruit...More Details