· With some 800+ systems installed, many blue chip clients, predominantly in the pharmaceutical, logistics, automotive and confectionery sectors, keeping hundreds of millions of £ worth of inventory in peak condition.
· The shareholders are willing to consider either a full or partial exit and are prepared to consider a range of deal structures that will enable them to exploit the opportunities that are presently available.
· Perfectly positioned for growth due increasingly stringent building & client product regulations.
· Unique systems run up to 30% cheaper than alternatives due to advanced control development.
· Strong 2nd tier management team in place.
· Market leading position by boasting a high level of IP and invests heavily in R&D.
· Offers bespoke temperature control solutions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
· Arranges service and maintenance for its systems via third parties and can supply spare parts. Its maintenance function has expanded to support HVAC systems installed by others.
Location: UK Wide
Sales: £3.5m / Adj. EBITDA £459k
Well established importer & distributor of pet products on industrial estate on South Coast. 9,000sq ft spa...More Details
UK. Turnover of £1.4m with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £165k. Long-standing relationships in place with na...More Details
South of England, Generated £686k turnover with an EBITDA of £182k. Specialising in the hire of portable to...More Details