The business is driven via 3 key uniquely branded websites generating all of the orders for its B2B personalised food products. Website traffic is generated by a mix of pay per click campaigns and natural rankings.
The manufacturing process is simple with no specialist experience required. All orders are delivered using national couriers.
This business would be ideally suited as a bolt-on to an existing catering or bakery business or to an entrepreneur who is interested in setting up an ecommerce. The business needs to be relocated and will ideally need space in excess of 250 sq ft.
• Turnover circa £250,000 annually and showing year on year growth.
• Highly profitable business with high gross margins.
• Excellent social media presence with over 25k Facebook fans.
• Business easily relocated with no impact on trading.
• Ideal bolt-on to existing catering business.
• Successful e-Commerce business which is easily scalable.
• Business to business and trade clients with a high repeat order rate.
• 3 modern bespoke branded websites.
• Large business potential serving a national audience.
Reason for Sale
This highly profitable business is no longer core to our client’s main operation. They therefore believe that the growth potential of the business would be best realised in the hands of new owners with the commitment, enthusiasm and resources to drive the business forward.
Offers are invited for the goodwill and assets of this business including the 3 trading websites which are ranked on the first page of google, telephone numbers, specialist equipment and software for personalising the products and the client and enquirer database.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
UK. Yearly increasing T/O reaching more than £3.35 million. Achieved adjusted EBITDA of approximately £340,...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market Rocha Barros Global Commerce Ltd T/A Musica...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market the fashionable Room 14. This branded...More Details