Over the past 35 years the company has successfully provided designs and manufactured equipment to meet the specific needs of the municipal and industrial Waste Water Treatment sector.
Specialist equipment is manufactured in the company’s well equipped workshops: and their client base includes many of the UK’s main Water Plc’s. Equipment is also provided for treatment of waste water discharged from food and chemical processes together with biological waste waters from a range of outlets. A range of unique products are also manufactured for the potable water sector.
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
• A track record: winning major UK contracts to supply and install specialist waste water equipment
• Recurring incomes: from after sales servicing and maintenance on national waste water contracts
• Legislation driven demand: means that ‘waste water quality improvement’ will be a major focus for the sector and it will continue to invest in new plant and maintain existing installations
• UK wide coverage: supplying Tier 1 contractors to all ten of the main UK Water Plc’s; alongside industrial clients for waste water handling systems
• Unrivalled bespoke design capabilities: to meet ongoing bespoke industry requirements
• Significant market knowledge and experience: supported by all the relevant industry certification where there are high barriers to entry
Excellent business for sale trading just over 12 months with a turnover in excess of 60K per annum already....More Details
Based in the UK, Turnover of over £900,000, EBITDA reached in excess of £80,000, Established over 30 years,...More Details
Fully equipped workshop which has been trading since the early 80's. An extensive database of clients with...More Details