Other Motor & Transport Businesses for Sale for sale in Lancashire

View the "Importer & Distributor /Exporter of Original Fuel Injection Parts & Equipment" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.
 

 We were searching for a retirement business opportunity and we found it on www.daltonsbusiness.com 

Mr & Mrs Neville (Sept 2013)
View More
Leasehold Price: £290,000 Annual Turnover: £729,000 Annual Gross Profit: £174,000 Annual Net Profit: £95,000
Request Details
Business Description
This well established and reputable business was set up some 25 years ago by the vendor and in that time has grown into a highly professional and respected European distributor of fuel injection equipment. The company provides a broad range of original parts and components (including pumps injectors, starters alternators, valves and spares) to customers within a variety of markets including the automotive (both cars and commercial vehicles), industrial, commercial and marine sectors on both a UK and European scale.

The business has set up an enviable supply chain over the years and sources parts direct from original equipment manufacturers that are leaders in their field. The manufacturing companies provide in demand reliable parts that are synonymous with quality.

The company has circa 20 regular customers with a further 30 customers who order on an ad-hoc basis. In saying that the business is always attracting new referrals such is its reputation and this customer base could easily be expanded upon with a focused sales and marketing strategy. Clients include large blue chip clients as well as small local organisations. At present apporximately 25% of sales are to customers within the UK with the remaining 75% being exported to Europe.

The company generates impressive profits, has a sterling reputation and holds good levels of stock (circa £60,000). It has low fixed overheads and operates from rented premises so could easily be relocated should a new owner so require.
Trading Hours:
Monday – Friday: 0900-1530 (through choice)


Number of Employees: 02

Tenure: Leasehold

Competition:

The business has never felt the need to advertise as it enjoys high levels of repeat business, word of mouth recommendations and referrals.

Support & Training:

The vendor will provide a comprehensive handover to ensure a seamless transition of ownership.

Leasehold Term:

The business operates from ideal office space within a business centre. The premises comprise offices circa 400 square feet with additional storage space. Current rent is circa £1,200 month (including light and heating). Rates are circa £1,080 per annum. The business could easily be relocated at minimal cost should a new owner so wish.

Is this business relocatable: Yes

Listed by: Turner Butler
Find out more about this business for sale opportunity by submitting the form below.
Contact Details Fields marked with an * are required by the seller
* * *
* * *
* *
* *

What happens next?
  • 1We send your email to the business seller
  • 2They will be in contact with you as soon as possible
Would you like ASC to contact you about finance options?
This is a no-obligation service. You will ONLY be contacted by your local
ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

 
FA004
Seller Reference:
Bookmark and Share
You May Also Like...
loading...