The business has built a regular domestic trade in the local area and around the South West and has also worked alongside commercial companies looking to utilise their services.. An ideal bolt on for a company already operating in the double glazing and conservatory field looking to expand their presence in the sector or the business could easily be run by a husband and wife team.
The business has the following key attributes:
* One of the leaders in the supply and installation of windows, doors and conservatories in the South West.
* Suppliers and installers of a large range of other buildings.
* Over twenty five years of successful operation.
* Solid, longstanding customer base.
* Repeat customers and strong word of mouth recommendations – low investment in marketing and advertising.
* Substantial potential for product range and market expansion.
The success of this business comes from its breadth as well as its quality products. Its product range attracts new customers, keeps existing customers returning for more and secures its income through diversity.
The current owners are happy to provide a thorough handover to ensure a smooth transition.
Support & Training: Full support and training given
Location Details: The South West
Founded in 2010, this established and nationally respected business offers management consultancy services ...More Details
This sale represents a rare opportunity to acquire a thriving, profitable and very desirable wood burning s...More Details
Idyllic lifestyle VILLAGE STORES & POST OFFICE LOCAL, desirable sought after village close EXETER, good...More Details