• Superb location in village centre facing railway station
• Close to numerous other businesses, restaurants and offices
• Surrounded by affluent residential area
• Would suit wide variety of trades
• Rent £270 per week
• 10 year lease from October 2014
The premises with al frescos seating area for approx 6/external display area provides shop floor with display area, preparation area, service counter, store room and staff WC facilities.
Superbly situated in the centre of the much sought after affluent Hale village, close to numerous other businesses, restaurant and offices. The premises would suit a wide variety of different trades offering the opportunity to establish a different type of business.
Leasehold Term: 10 year lease from October 2014
• Fitted & Ready to Trade • Town centre location • Pedestrianized shopping street • Seating for approx 60...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to bring to the market this long-established hardware store which...More Details
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to acquire a well-established Fishing Tackle Retail Business. The...More Details