• Town Centre location
• Surrounded by bars, nightclubs, pubs and other shops
• Trading evenings only, huge scope for lunch time openings
• Rent £231 per week
• Opening hours 4.00pm – 11.00pm 7 days
• 5 year lease from May 2014 with 5 yearly rent reviews
Bridge Street is historically known for its nightlife, being surrounded on all sides by nightclubs, bars & pubs.
The business is ideally situated within Warrington town centre, surrounded by bars, nightclubs, pubs, other shops, places of work and opposite The Guardian offices. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
5 year lease from May 2014 with 5 yearly rent reviews
• Impressive & lucrative pizza takeaway • WT £4,400 (increasing), short hours, 7 evenings, fantastic growth...More Details
• Taking £3,500 per week • 20% deliveries • Within village centre • Surrounded by good sized residential ar...More Details
Pizza Takeaway Congleton, Cheshire Turnover: £182,000 per annum Lock Up Premises Leasehold: £79...More Details