– An opportunity to acquire a well-established and profitable, specialist precision engineering company based in the South East of England.
– The company makes and repairs injection mould tooling for manufacturers in the plastic injection moulding industries.
– The company supplies a wide range of high profile global clients in the plastics and aerospace industries.
– Established for over 35 years, the company has established itself as a leading UK based specialist in injection mould tooling, especially in the repair of business critical tools both rapidly and to a very high standard.
– 85% of its work is for repairs to existing tools and 15% in the design and manufacture of new tools. They have a unique capacity to handle tools weighing over 5 tonnes which secures its position in the market.
– The business has a good track record of stable revenue and profit. Revenues for the financial year to November 2014 (forecast) were £333,464 with a gross margin of £200,078 (60%) and a Net Profit before tax of £ £91,015 (27%).
- Over 85% of the business is from long standing clients which leaves significant potential for the new buyer to expand the business through more aggressive marketing.
- The business currently operates a 8-12 hour a day shift pattern for a 5 day week with occasional weekend work. This indicates significant capacity for improved utilisation.
The company operates from freehold premises consisting of c.2,000 sq ft of manufacturing and office space plus yard and in the South East of England with excellent access to the M25
There is a highly skilled and well trained workforce of 5 toolmakers including and led by a General Manager, who has been with the business for 28 years.
Reason for sale
The reason for the sale is that the Vendor wishes to retire however he is committed to a full handover of the business to ensure a smooth transition into new ownership.
Year ending 30th Nov. 2014
Sales revenue £333,464
Gross profit £200,078 (60%)
Adjusted EBITDA £70,036 (21%)
– Adjusted EBITDA is stated after having accounted for the replacement cost of the vendor.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
EXTREMELY RARE OPPORTUNITY. . A lucrative opportunity to purchase a very rare A3 thriving coffee house in...More Details
SURREY, MAJOR TOWN HIGH STREET LOCATION ,HIGH TURNOVER PREMISES FISH & CHIPS RESTAURANT & TAKE-AWAY ,FULLY ...More Details
Niche business, currently based in the North East of England but easily re-located. Established 2004 with a...More Details