It has extensive expertise in Investment Casting, Pressure Die Casting and Forgings and benefits from full engineering capability in ferrous, non-ferrous and aerospace grade alloys. It is able to produce high volume small items as well as low volume high performance components.
With over 40 years of market expertise this business has built an excellent reputation, collaborating on product design and development with an impressive portfolio of clients. This is attested by an 80% repeat business rate.
It has a highly experienced and talented team and a well-established network of global outsourcing partners.
This opportunity presents a solid base for a potential acquirer to progress the business to further growth.
• Design led manufacturer with capabilities in Investment Casting, Pressure Die Casting and Forgings
• Over 40 years of operational expertise in the industry
• Full capability across a wide range of alloys
• Client sectors include Aerospace, Semi-Conductor, Safety & Automotive
• Locations in the UK and Asia together with a global network of outsourcing partners
• In-house tool making and machining facilities
• Prototyping service offering substantial potential for further growth
• Forecast 2016 Turnover £9.6M
• Forecast 2016 Gross Profit £2.9M
• Forecast 2016 Adj. EBITDA £1.4M
Is this business relocatable: Yes
For sale due to retirement high quality Precision Engineering Company good order book and customer base 20 ...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to introduce to the market Phoenix Engineering. This highly prof...More Details
West Midlands. T/O £1.5M, Adj. EBITDA £208k. Projected T/O £1.6 M, £280k EBITDA. Company is a precision eng...More Details