· High client retention rate of approx. 85%.
· Main business derived from framework agreements with contractors, educational bodies & local authorities.
· Recent commission received from Houses of Parliament for 3 year print contract.
· Lucrative pipeline contracts with universities across the UK.
· Contracts worth between £250k - £1m pa, guaranteed payments due to working for universities.
· Highly established reputation due to quality of finished product & service offered.
· Provides after-sales support & replacement product if client not satisfied.
Location: SW England UK
Sales £3.3m / Adj. EBITDA £566k
Bedfordshire. T/O £120,000. Ecommerce website. Loyal repeat customer base. Conveniently located premi...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
• Well known printers and stationery shop • Current shop sales average £3,000pw • Prime trading location, l...More Details