The franchise, now trading in its fifth year, has seen the business grow through the period of economic difficulty and has developed a substantial customer database. Growth has continued into the current year and is anticipated to continue.
The business benefits from having a wide range of customers ranging from blue chip companies through to SMEs and private individuals. It offers a range of services to both business and personal customers, including printing, graphic design, promotional goods, work wear and signage.
The franchise is operated from leased premises, prominently located in an affluent suburb of Nottingham and on an arterial route to the city centre.
- Strong year on year sales growth of 28% and gross margin of 57%
- £25,000 worth of equipment included in the sale
- Intensive two-week training programme provided by the franchisor in New York followed by in house support & training with an allocated field representative
- Extensive customer base including "blue chip" companies providing regular orders
- Ongoing Running Costs have been Reduced to the Benefit of Profitability
- Good Opportunity to Join a Leading Franchise in an Established Business
It operates from good sized premises, which are prominently located on an arterial route into and out of Nottingham.
Due to the impending retirement of the current owner, an opportunity has arisen to buy a business in perfor...More Details
Our client owns this super office and brand in a Nottingham district that has a prime mix of up-market prop...More Details
Specialist Design, Print & Sign Manufacturers South Yorkshire/North Nottinghamshire Business Ref. 9822 • T...More Details