• A large destination food pub occupying a prominent corner position
• Contemporary styled venue with multiple trading spaces and seating for up to 120 plus a fully equipped catering kitchen
• Has a large play area and patio which makes for a great summer visit and a good sized car park
• Rural location but close to Burton, Derby and the M42
• The private accommodation offers two bedrooms
• Currently trading at £10,000 per week but with potential to achieve weekly sales of £15,000
Barrelage Discount £50
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £519,809 p.a.
Working Capital £50,000
Training Fee £550 + VAT
Security Deposit £12,500
Stock and Glassware £5,000
Legal fees £360+VAT**
Initial Contractual Costs ***
Rent £50,000 p.a.
Service charge £1,350 p.a.
Decorating fund £3,000 p.a.
Insurance £520 p.a.
Once you’ve agreed the purchase terms for the fixtures and fittings you will not be charged for any additional ingoing costs by Marston’s, other than those detailed above.
*Figure taken from Marston’s rent assessment
**An estimated figure and subject to completion within 8 weeks
***The ongoing contractual costs will vary in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement.
****You will also need to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, a RICS qualified surveyor and a qualified solicitor at your own cost
A WELL BALANCED NEIGHBOURHOOD PUB SITTING AT THE HEART OF A HIGHLY DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCALE OF WHITWICK NOR...More Details
Newly opened in last year, vibrant refurbished nightclub and bar in Leicester city centre with private hire...More Details
Full clarity of trading information will be made upon official viewing but can disclose that this easy to r...More Details