• A large destination food pub occupying a prominent corner position
• Contemporary styled venue with multiple trading spaces and seating for up to 120 plus a fully equipped catering kitchen
• Has a large play area and patio which makes for a great summer visit and a good sized car park
• Rural location but close to Burton, Derby and the M42
• The private accommodation offers two bedrooms
• Currently trading at £10,000 per week but with potential to achieve weekly sales of £15,000
Barrelage Discount £50
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £519,809 p.a.
Working Capital £50,000
Training Fee £550 + VAT
Security Deposit £12,500
Stock and Glassware £5,000
Legal fees £360+VAT**
Initial Contractual Costs ***
Rent £50,000 p.a.
Service charge £1,350 p.a.
Decorating fund £3,000 p.a.
Insurance £520 p.a.
Once you’ve agreed the purchase terms for the fixtures and fittings you will not be charged for any additional ingoing costs by Marston’s, other than those detailed above.
*Figure taken from Marston’s rent assessment
**An estimated figure and subject to completion within 8 weeks
***The ongoing contractual costs will vary in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement.
****You will also need to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, a RICS qualified surveyor and a qualified solicitor at your own cost
Newly opened in last year, vibrant refurbished nightclub and bar in Leicester city centre with private hire...More Details
A WELL BALANCED NEIGHBOURHOOD PUB SITTING AT THE HEART OF A HIGHLY DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCALE OF WHITWICK NOR...More Details
QUIRKY MICRO PUB LOCATED WITHIN A VALE OF BELVOIR HISTORIC MARKET TOWN RENOWNED FOR ITS FOOD & DRINK MELTON...More Details