Pennys Lane, Lach Dennis, Rudheath, Northwich, CW9 7SY
• A destination food pub in a great main road location within the village of Lach Dennis, Northwich.
• Open plan layout with room to accommodate 130 diners with central bar and multifunctional area. Patio area to the side of the pub for drinkers and large car park.
• Wide and diverse range of customers from local trade to destination custom.
• This site oozes potential through growing and developing its food trade, training staff and an effective marketing strategy.
• Flat which consists of two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, lounge, separate kitchen/diner and family bathroom.
Barrelage Discount £50
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £530,327 p.a.
Working Capital £15,000
Training Fee £550 + VAT
Security Deposit £15,000
Stock and Glassware £5,000
Legal fees £850 + VAT**
Initial Contractual Costs ***
Rent £60,000 p.a.
Service charge £1,350 p.a.
Decorating fund £3,000 p.a.
Insurance £822 p.a.
Once you’ve agreed the purchase terms for the fixtures and fittings you will not be charged for any additional ingoing costs by Marston’s, other than those detailed above.
*Figure taken from Marston’s rent assessment
**The ongoing contractual costs will vary in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement.
****You will also need to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, a RICS qualified surveyor and a qualified solicitor at your own cost
Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to bring to the market this stunning Public House located in the ...More Details
CHESHIRE - LARGE VILLAGE FREE HOUSE* Two bars. Three bedroom owners accommodation. Six letting bedrooms. ...More Details
Overview The George & Dragon is located in Tarvin, a picturesque Cheshire village only eight minutes’ driv...More Details