• Densely populated residential area with numerous commercial operators in the vicinity.
• Traditional community house two room operation.
• Consistent level of turnover and profit.
The Ben Johnson public house is located in a highly prominent location overlooking the Warrington Road, the A49, at its junction with Fulbeck Avenue, approximately 1 mile north of Junction 25 of the M6 motorway and 2 miles south of Wigan town centre.
The public house lies to the east of the Warrington Road and forms part of a very well populated residential estate comprising privately owned housing.
Furthermore, there are numerous commercial occupiers in the surrounding area, particularly the Marus Bridge Retail Park which includes the Sainsburys Superstore and McDonalds drive thru opposite and an Asda Superstore alongside. In addition, there is a Total Fitness unit within 300 yards.
The Warrington Road forms the main route through to Wigan town centre from the M6 and therefore the property benefits from high volume passing traffic.
Website: Sign In / Register to view
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
• Extremely busy public house, excellent main road location • Weekly Turnover £TBC • 3 bedroom owners accom...More Details
• Taking £3,500 per week • Wet sales only • Free of Tie • Town centre location • Surrounded by numerous sho...More Details
• Extremely busy public house, excellent main road location • Weekly turnover approximately £15,000 • Fully...More Details