• Traditional town centre pub property with two bars
• Spacious upper floor living accommodation and enclosed outside seating area
• Potential for a range of alternative uses, subject to planning
• A few minutes walk from marina and central shopping area
• No trading figures available
Whitehaven is a harbour town situated on the west coast of Cumbria with a population of around 25,000 and its re-developed marina area attracts many visitors. The Lake District National Park lies just a few miles inland and the neighbouring town of Workington is about 6 miles to the north. The M6 motorway at Penrith is approximately 40 miles to the east via the A595 and A66 trunk roads. A station on the coastal rail line links the town with the west coast main line. Major retailers in the town include, Dorothy Perkins, Superdrug, Boots, Dixons, Burtons and WH Smith. The property lies at the end of a residential street in a good trading position on the fringe of the town centre and a few minutes walk from the marina.
Barra Jacks is a traditional wet trade pub with two bars, a good sized enclosed outside seating area and 4 bedroom owner’s accommodation. It has potential to develop as a licensed business or for a range of alternative uses, subject to planning.
EXCEPTIONAL PUBLIC HOUSE/B&B OPPORTUNITY - CUMBRIA Currently not trading due to personal reasons Former pub...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Bistro Déjà Vu. The business was originally established in ...More Details
• Lovely North Pennine rural town period stone Pub • Charming Bar with original features and open fire - a...More Details