- New Free of Tie Letting Opportunity
- Multi-award winning Cask Ale house
- Same family ownership since 1973
- Four distinct & character trading rooms
- Spacious 4/5 bed private quarters
Lying at the heart of historic Digbeth, The Anchor is a fine old property which has been in the same family ownership for more than 40 years. Known as something of a cask ale heaven, this multi-award winning freehouse is being offered on a brand new free of tie lease.
For further information, please call us on 0121 236 5252.
Izakaya style Bar & LoungeWell positioned in Birmingham City CentreThree Karaoke RoomsT/O circa £4,000 Net ...More Details
WEST MIDLANDS Large detached pub in busy residential suburb in Birmingham. Commanding enviable t/o GBP215...More Details
Net turnover circa £6,000 p.w.Lounge/bar (55) & restaurant (50+)Beer garden & car parkFreehold option avail...More Details