The site includes a bowling green, extensive car parking and a wooded area. The approximate boundaries are shown on the attached pro-map.
The property occupies a prominent position at the junction of Lancaster Road (A588) and Garstang Road, Stakepool , Pilling. The land extends along the Lancaster Road frontage. To the rear there is a large wooded area bounded by Broadfleet, the main dyke.
The property is situated in a good class residential location with local amenities in Pilling.
• FORMER PUBLIC HOUSE WITH LIVING ACCOMMODATION
• TOTAL SITE AREA 2.7 ACRES APPROX. INCLUDING CAR PARK, WOOD AND BOWLING GREEN
• UNCONDITIONAL OFFERS SOUGHT
Location Details: LANCASTER ROAD
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this well known and popular fish and chip shop for sale. The busi...More Details
• INCOME £21,528 PER ANNUM• CENTRAL HEATING• CAR PARKING• SUBSTANTIAL PROPERTY INCOME ...More Details
• 1 x 2 BED & 2 x 1 BED UNITS• INCOME £16,788 PER ANNUM• INDEPENDENT GAS, ELEC & WATER•...More Details