• The Angel is an attractive, well maintained gastro pub situated in a central location. An investment is planned for this pub once the right operator is identified.
• The pub has a large bar which services an open plan trading area from the centre of the room. The building is split over three separate floors with traditional furnishings. There is a good sized, well equipped kitchen and an outdoor seating area. There are parking facilities close by.
• The Angel has a great reputation and attracts locals and shoppers from the high street. It also benefits from the large tourist trade that comes to the area for the beaches any many attractions.
• The pub is surrounded by residential and retail properties and the beautiful beach and harbour are just a short walk away. Wedding parties from the registry office next door are welcomed.
• The private accommodation consists of three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and office.
• The Angel is currently trading at approximately £3,500 per week (60/40 dry/wet split) but this could be improved through additional marketing and the use of social media. Wet sales could also be an area of focus for the new operator.
Barrelage Discount £50
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £323,226
Ingoing Total Costs:
Working Capital: £5,000
Training Fee: £450 + VAT
Security Deposit: £7,500
Stock and Glassware: £2,000
Service Charge: £1,350
Decorating Fund: £2,000
LOCATION Ashley Cross - Central Parkstone. Parkstone Station just under ½ mile. Poole Civic Centre just u...More Details
OVERVIEW The New Inn is a very large community wet led pub located in the city of Poole. It is well supp...More Details
OVERVIEW The Victoria Cross is a true community pub situated in Parkstone, Poole. The pub benefits from b...More Details