• The Fleur De Lis is a village community pub with a simple food offer.
• The trading area is open plan and has a bar and a small separate restaurant. There is a large car park and a wonderful beer garden and play area. The business benefits from having four letting rooms.
• The private accommodation has two bedrooms.
• The Fleur De Lis currently attracts the local residents and the tourists that frequent the area. The weekend entertainment and Sunday lunch are popular. The pub has a pool team and a darts team and is looking to sponsor the village football team soon. The introduction of a new menu offer would give the business a new string to its bow.
• The surrounding area is residential and there are a couple of small retail businesses in the village. The nearest large town of Yeovil is around a 20 minute drive away.
• The site is currently trading at £4,500 per week with a 70/30 wet/dry split. It is capable of weekly sales of £7,000. This pub needs an operator with a proven record of growing a business through community involvement and food development. They must understand how to get the locals on board, have strong controls and a passion for customer service.
Barrelage Discount £75
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £327,463x p.a.
Working Capital £5,000
Training Fee £550+VAT
Security Deposit £5,000
Stock and Glassware £4,000
Legal fees £350+VAT**
Initial Contractual Costs ***
Rent £20,000 p.a.
Service charge £1,350 p.a.
Decorating fund £2,000 p.a.
Insurance £520 p.a.
Once you’ve agreed the purchase terms for the fixtures and fittings you will not be charged for any additional ingoing costs by Marston’s, other than those detailed above.
*Figure taken from Marston’s rent assessment
**An estimated figure and subject to completion within 8 weeks
***The ongoing contractual costs will vary in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement
****You will need to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, RICS qualified surveyor and a qualified solicitor at your own cost
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this award winning pub/restaurant/bed & b...More Details
SOMERSET BARN VENUE AND STABLE LETTING. Luxury Owners' House. Staff Flat. Traditional Free House Bar. C...More Details
SOMERSET FREE HOUSE. Desirable village on Somerset Levels. T/o £240,000 pa. Country pub with Main Bar, D...More Details