• The Holden Arms is in the beautiful location of Rosendale. It offers the hungry family or thirsty walker a warm welcome and a chance to sit and enjoy the comfortable surroundings.
• The pub is in good condition and benefits from a function room, a bar area, a dining section and an excellent kitchen. Outside there is a large carpark and a patio area.
• The customer base is made up of a mixture of locals, teams, sports fans, families and function room users.
• The Holden Arms is located in the Lancashire moors and close to the countryside with many villages and houses nearby. The site also benefits from being in close proximity to Haslingden town centre.
• The large private accommodation boasts four bedrooms.
• The pub is currently trading at between £9,000-£9,500 per week with a 45/55 wet/dry split. With further marketing the sales could potentially increase to £10,000 per week.
Barrelage Discount £50
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £417,663 p.a.
Working Capital £5,000
Training Fee £550+VAT
Security Deposit £9,950
Stock and Glassware £3,500
Legal fees £850+VAT**
Initial Contractual Costs ***
Service charge £1,350 p.a.
Decorating fund £2,000 p.a.
Insurance £500 p.a.
Once you’ve agreed the purchase terms for the fixtures and fittings you will not be charged for any additional ingoing costs by Marston’s, other than those detailed above.
*Figure taken from Marston’s rent assessment
**An estimated figure and subject to completion within 8 weeks
***The ongoing contractual costs will vary in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement.
****You will also need to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, a RICS qualified surveyor and a qualified solicitor at your own cost
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Traditonal community localProminent main 'A' road position4 trading areasBeer patio / smoking area3 bed liv...More Details
A LOVELY PUBLIC HOUSE BETWEEN THE TOWN OF HASLINGDEN AND THE VILLAGE OF HELMSHORE. ON THE LANCASHIRE MOORS ...More Details
The Lord Clive, is a classic community local pub in the middle of a densely populated housing estate in W...More Details