• The Portman Hotel is located in Bournemouth which is known for its beaches, Victorian architecture and buzzing nightlife. It is close to Bournemouth Football club so is particularly busy on match days.
• The pub boasts a large main bar and food servery area. There is also a large room suitable for functions.
• The private accommodation is set up over two floors. The first floor has 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. The rooms on the second floor could be used as letting rooms.
• The pub is currently trading at £4,000 per week from wet sales and the letting room income.
• The successful operator will need to implement their own food offer to grow the business.
Barrelage Discount £65
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £243,044 p.a.
Working Capital £5,000
Training Fee £550 + VAT
Security Deposit £5,000
Stock and Glassware £500
Legal fees £850 + VAT**
Initial Contractual Costs ***
Rent £19,000 p.a.
Service charge £1,350 p.a.
Decorating fund £3,000 p.a.
Insurance £520 p.a.
Once you’ve agreed the purchase terms for the fixtures and fittings you will not be charged for any additional ingoing costs by Marston’s, other than those detailed above.
*Figure taken from Marston’s rent assessment
**An estimated figure and subject to completion within 8 weeks
***The ongoing contractual costs will vary in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement.
****You will also need to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, a RICS qualified surveyor and a qualified solicitor at your own cost
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Occupying a prominent position on a main road near the centre of Christchurch, the Dukes offers the right o...More Details
LOCATION Ashley Cross - Central Parkstone. Parkstone Station just under ½ mile. Poole Civic Centre just u...More Details
• 4 superior en-suite letting rooms • Private 4 bedroom Owners accommodation • Well-presented throughout • ...More Details