• The Union is a community pub close to Leicester city centre which enjoys an international reputation as a Leicester City supporters pub.
• This pub is a two room operation. There is a lounge that can seat up to thirty people and a main bar with a darts area and pool table. The garden can seat over eighty people and also has a children’s play area. The pub has its own car park.
• The Union is performing very well with the customer base being made up of local drinkers, pool and darts teams and football supporters.
• The local area is largely residential and just off the main thoroughfare into the city centre. There are many local businesses nearby which means the pub always has regular trade.
• The private accommodation has two bedrooms.
• The Union is currently trading at £9,000 per week, wet only.
Barrelage Discount £50
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £529,338 p.a.
Working Capital £20,000
Training Fee £550+VAT
Security Deposit £7,375
Stock and Glassware £5,000
Legal fees £850+VAT**
Initial Contractual Costs ***
Rent £29,500 p.a.
Service charge £1,350 p.a.
Decorating fund £2,000 p.a.
Insurance £550 p.a.
Once you’ve agreed the purchase terms for the fixtures and fittings you will not be charged for any additional ingoing costs by Marston’s, other than those detailed above.
*Figure taken from Marston’s rent assessment
**An estimated figure and subject to completion within 8 weeks
***The ongoing contractual costs will vary in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement.
****You will also need to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, a RICS qualified surveyor and a qualified solicitor at your own cost
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
A charming traditional style village freehouseSought after rural Leicestershire locationMain bar, rest...More Details
LEICESTER Superb Old fashioned pub with restaurant in centre of delightful village close to Leicester turno...More Details
Prime and prominent location in the highly sought after and expanding South West Leicestershire village of ...More Details