• The Union is a community pub close to Leicester city centre which enjoys an international reputation as a Leicester City supporters pub.
• This pub is a two room operation. There is a lounge that can seat up to thirty people and a main bar with a darts area and pool table. The garden can seat over eighty people and also has a children’s play area. The pub has its own car park.
• The Union is performing very well with the customer base being made up of local drinkers, pool and darts teams and football supporters.
• The local area is largely residential and just off the main thoroughfare into the city centre. There are many local businesses nearby which means the pub always has regular trade.
• The private accommodation has two bedrooms.
• The Union is currently trading at £9,000 per week, wet only.
Barrelage Discount £50
Fair Maintainable Turnover* £529,338 p.a.
Working Capital £20,000
Training Fee £550+VAT
Security Deposit £7,375
Stock and Glassware £5,000
Legal fees £850+VAT**
Initial Contractual Costs ***
Rent £29,500 p.a.
Service charge £1,350 p.a.
Decorating fund £2,000 p.a.
Insurance £550 p.a.
Once you’ve agreed the purchase terms for the fixtures and fittings you will not be charged for any additional ingoing costs by Marston’s, other than those detailed above.
*Figure taken from Marston’s rent assessment
**An estimated figure and subject to completion within 8 weeks
***The ongoing contractual costs will vary in accordance with the terms of the specific agreement.
****You will also need to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, a RICS qualified surveyor and a qualified solicitor at your own cost
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Newly opened in last year, vibrant refurbished nightclub and bar in Leicester city centre with private hire...More Details
A charming traditional style village freehouseSought after rural Leicestershire locationMain bar, rest...More Details
LEICESTER Superb Old fashioned pub with restaurant in centre of delightful village close to Leicester turno...More Details