* Situated on the A170 Scarborough to Pickering main road.
* Significant amounts of passing traffic at most times.
* Well-positioned to attract regular passing trade, as well as that to be drawn from a much wider area .
* Allerston is a sizeable village, from which local and regular trade can be drawn.
* An excellent business proposition comprising 3 separate elements:- solid regular wet sales operation from the bars, restaurant and catering capable of formal dining as well as bar meals, and in addition 5 Letting Bedrooms.
* The trade rooms are complemented by a sizeable 2/3 Bedroomed Flat.
* To the outside there are excellent facilities, including a forecourt Car Park area which is also adaptable for an external drinking facility, Beer Garden areas to the front and left hand side through which a stream runs, a sizeable rear Car Park, and a Stable Block which is currently used for general storage but could readily revert to stabling use.
* An excellent opportunity for a partnership of two or more who have appropriate catering and licensee skills to take on such a diverse business, which can generate income from several different sources.
* Given the prominent location it would be expected that the business as a whole can be significantly developed over future years.
FOR SALE: PRICE REDUCED TO £329,950 FOR THE FREEHOLD, BUSINESS GOODWILL AND FIXTURES AND FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION OR;
TO LET: BY WAY OF A NEW LEASE AT A RENT OF £30,000 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE ON FRI TERMS. THE TENANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE OVER THE INVENTORY TO BE ACQUIRED AT VALUATION ON DAY OF TRANSFER, PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
From Scarborough take the A170 towards Thirsk and Pickering and the property is prominently positioned on the right hand side on the main road. From the Pickering/Thirsk direction take that same road and the property is on the left hand side on entering Allerston. From the York/Malton direction take the A64, following signposts to Snainton and then Allerston, and on reaching the village continue to the A170, and the property is found directly in front of you.
Website: Sign In / Register to view
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Prominent main road positionGround floor bar & restaurant6 en-suite letting roomsSeparate 2 bedroom owners ...More Details
Traditional village freehouseSought after village locationConvenient for Harrogate, Ripon & A1Well presente...More Details
The Plough Inn is described in brief as follows:- * A popular Grade II listed North Yorkshire village inn ...More Details